Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Farmer's Market

Hi Everyone,
    Happy Saturday! My husband and I took a trip to the local farmer's market and it was really fun. Even though the weather was slightly cold, it was still an enjoyable experience. The area I live in already supports local businesses so I had high hopes for the market. I wasn't disappointed. If you've never been to a farmer's market, please visit one. You can find great fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, honey, breads, tasty snacks and more. Here's some pictures because I just had to take my camera along with me. 


Beautiful root vegetables 
Potatoes 
I bought 3 bars of soap :) Mint, Almond Oat, and Rosemary
Apple Cider Doughnut. Only 75¢. It was SO delicious; it's now a weekly Saturday treat.
Loved the mushrooms. They are so beautiful. 
Mushroom tea!? I was mesmerized haha
Apples

Fresh Strawberry Lemonade only $2 dollars. Yum.
Empanadas! We bought two of them: Beef and Spicy Pork. Yum!

Of course flowers everywhere and they were all pretty.
    I had a great time and we'll be back next Saturday; probably every Saturday. Bought some hydroponically grown tomatoes, bread, 3 bars of handmade soap, mushrooms, and our tasty treats for only $30.
Support Local Farms! 

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.