Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spring Fashion #3 / Casual Cool Blue


Hi Everyone,
   The weather today wasn't as chilly as the past few days, so I grabbed my camera before it had a chance to change again. I love to do fashion posts, but with all the rain we've been getting it's hard to go outside.
    This outfit was something I threw together before going out to the farmer's market, again, this Saturday. I've never worn socks with open shoes before and now I'm a big fan!; especially when you have socks with cute patterns on them. I have a lot of cute socks. My bangs are getting a bit too long so I didn't bother to style them. They had this natural side swoop going on when I woke up.

Love this blue cardigan from Forever 21

My cherry socks are from Forever 21 
My shorts have tiny blue stripes 

The little bear pin was handmade by me :3


Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.