Monday, May 19, 2014

Recipe #2: Grilled Pizza

Hi Everyone,
    Who doesn't like pizza? Pizza can be made in so many ways and can be accommodated for anyone. I don't eat dairy but that doesn't keep me from eating pizza; I just make my own. Here is a fun, tasty and simple recipe for making pizza using the grill! 

Grilled Pizza
     Here are the ingredients that you'll need:
Put the pizza toppings in a muffin tin for easy organization

  • Pizza Dough 
  • Pizza sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Pizza toppings of your choice
  • Olive oil

    Set you grill on low. Cut up your veggies and place them in the muffin tins along with any other topping choices. Put your sauce and cheese in separate bowls as well. Separate your dough in 2 equal portions; or for smaller pizzas 4 equal portions. Now roll out the dough using a rolling pin until desired size has been reached. Place raw dough on a plate and oil both sides. Now let's grill them!

Put the raw dough on the grill
When the dough starts to bubble, flip it over.

    Now that it's been flipped, it's time to start the fun part! Let's assemble our pizza! Add your sauce, cheese and toppings onto the grilled side in any way you want. 

Pizza with toppings
    Close the grill and let the pizza's sit for a few minutes until the cheese has melted and toppings look cooked. Once they finish, slide them onto their own plate and it's done. 

My husband's pizza(left) and my pizza(right). I have non-dairy cheese on mine.

Close up of the gooey pizza goodness. YUM!
      
    A super fast and delicious dinner. The whole process takes about 20 mins total. Makes a great party food and also fun to do with kids. I have fond memories of making this type of pizza with my family during the summer :). 

Click Here for another recipe that uses the power of the grill! 

                                                    Hope you enjoy and Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.