Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spring Has Arrived

Hi Everyone,
    Over the weekend we finally had spring time weather! New York has been extremely cold for this California native. My husband and I walked down to Broadway, the main street, for some fun and relaxation. Both of us are recovering from a nasty chest cold, so we thought a little fresh air and sunshine, aka radiation, would cure us. We stopped and got a drink at Plum Dandy; our local frozen yogurt and boba tea shop. I didn't have a boba tea but I did get a really delicious  dairy-free smoothie called the Honey Bear. After some refreshments we walked over to the park, which we haven't been to yet, and it was a HUGE park! Bigger than any public park I've ever been too. We saw ducks a plenty and even a mother duck who had eggs. Perfect for Mother's day.
Ducks

Duck eggs
Lots of people were there as well and most had really cute dogs with them~ Apparently, the local High School was having their prom that day so we saw many girls in prom dresses. My favorite part of the day was being able to wear my new spring clothes and share the beautiful day with my husband.
Top is Forever 21, shorts are Old Navy, shoes are from Walmart

My husband and I

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.