Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nibblebox from Graze.com

Hi Everyone,
     Today's post is all about a package from last week's mail. Haha. I was sick at the time so I have a good excuse for taking so long. My first box from graze.com arrived! 

Graze.com is a website that sends you yummy healthy snacks every week! I first wanted to join because of the cheap price; it's only $6 per box. They have lots of different treats that you can rate and choose from depending on how much you like them. I really like that I can target snacks with specific ingredients because I don't eat dairy, and can easily check the "never send" option. A friend introduced Graze to me and I thought it might be fun to try it out. My Husband even likes it too; thank goodness. 
The inside of the box was very pretty and came with a little personal greeting card of information. Since I already knew what my friend got in her first graze box, I hoped to get all different snacks in mine. I did! 
Summer Berry flapjacks, Nature's immunity nuts, El Picante, and Toffee Apple
The first treat on the top left was sooo good. They call these little chewy bars "flapjacks" and I immediately think of "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" which is a cartoon; if you haven't seen it I recommend. The treat below that, was just your average mixed nut combo, not a favorite of mine or my husband. Won't be getting those again. The top right treat was, at first glance, not something I was too keen on trying but once I tasted it, I loved it the most. Not that spicy as the name suggests but still good, and sort of reminded me of Mexican junk food I would get from the ice cream truck back in San Diego. Lastly, below that was just average dried apple with toffee sauce. Between my husband and myself not a favorite either. But my cat Ziggy loved the toffee sauce haha.
Ziggy and his favorite graze snack: toffee
My second graze box arrives this coming week. It's a bit exciting not knowing what snacks I'll get this time around. Hopefully some more of those flapjacks. If you're interested in getting your own graze box, please use my friend code: 2NDNFVTRP You get your first and fifth box for free

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.