Saturday, December 31, 2016

Historical Williamsburg

Hi Everyone,
   Good day! That's how you say hello in the 1700's. I checked out historical Williamsburg and ate traditonal meat pies, drank some sipping chocolate, and got dirt all over my shoes lol. (They didn't have paved roads back then.)



  This church was crazy beautiful, simple but so relaxing. 



Mini greenhouses to protect their plants!


me!

   This offically marks my last blog post of 2016, here's to many more adventures in the new year! I started this blog as way to document my life on the east coast, that was 3 years ago, sharing my stories has grown a lot of self confidence in me that wasn't expected. I hope my blog brings you some sort of entertainment and as always...

 Thanks for Reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.