Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cartoons of the Month/ June-July

Hi Everyone!
    I completely forgot that I was doing these posts about cartoons haha. Good thing I remembered, and I'm not embarrassed by the whole thing yet, here is my list for June through July! This time around I'm just going to put descriptions of why I like the show. This is sorta like a cartoon time capsule, huh?
    Last time I had quiet a few shows on my list but that was back in winter. I could hardly do anything except stay warm and keep from getting cabin fever. As a result of warmer weather, now my T.V. time has diminished drastically. And I'm very grateful. 

 1. Chi's Sweet Home
I love cats; I always have. This anime is simple and sweet and just so adorable. I love Chi and his cute, stupid little cat problems. The episodes are short, sometimes under 3mins, so I can watch a couple with out wasting valuable time. 

2. Samurai Jam Bakamatsu Rock
Traditional Japanese time setting but with rock&roll and some modern technology mixed in. Also, there is a pop idol duo who are the bad guys. And the main character loves to eat margarita pizza. Have I said enough to peak your interest? This is a crazy mishmash of a show but it's really cool. It's like Samurai Champloo but instead of hip-hop it's rock music.


Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.