Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Picking Blueberries at the Farm

Hey Everyone,
   It's officially blueberry season, have you gone picking yet? My husband, myself, and one of our friends tagged along too, went blueberry picking early in the morning. I always try to go super early, you've got to beat that summer time humidity! The berry bushes were very tall, like a tiny jungle, and we had to sort of adventure our way through the tangle of branches, but it was a lot of fun. I think one of the small perks of picking your own berries, is that if you go to grab one and end up squishing it, you can just eat it; Two for the basket, five for my tummy.
(I didn't bring my nice camera along, I had to use my phone, please excuse the verticle pictures.)


One of the only neat and tidy rows of blueberries



I found a small bird nest in the bushes! So sweet!


Homemade blueberry ice cream

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.