Monday, July 24, 2017

A Day in Richmond, VA

Hi Everyone!
   My husband and I took a day trip to Richmond, the capital city of Virginia, we only live an hour away but have never been untill just recently. We only stayed around Cary street, which is a very long strip with lots of quirky little shops. On the opposite side of the street is the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, which we weren't able to visit, it was closed, but we had a fun time exploring the very artsy fartsy community of Carytown.

There was A LOT of street art



The coolest candy store

I bought a ton of candy



Second floor of the used book store, overlooking Cary street

The cat of the book store sleeping in the window


Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.