Monday, November 28, 2016

United States Botanic Garden!

Hi Everyone!
   It's been awhile, since summer actually, but I have a lot to show you. My mom just visited me for a week and a half and we went on so many adventures. Again I went back up to Washington D.C., my 4th time since moving to Virginia, it was my mom's first time exploring the city. Besides checking out the monuments we really wanted to see the U.S. Botanical Garden! I took a lot of pictures. Everything was so beautiful, like, extremely beautiful.


The garden is sectioned into different climates and regional plantlife. The largest room is the Tropics: full of plants with gigantic leafs. There is a canopy walk that circles around the upper level of the room. My camera started to fog up instantly because of the humidy and I needed to take off my jacket!



The canopy walk
My momma!

The desert room
a starfish?

bananas!

There was a lot of art students drawing there and I was so jealous lol. I really wanted to sit and draw too but we had limited time and a lot more planned to see! Next time for sure ;) 

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.