Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sunrise at the beach

Hello Everyone!
   Until just recently, I've never had the pleasure to watch the sunrise from the beach. Now that I have, I would highly recommend it! It was very sureal, if not magical, to see the transition of colors in the morning sky. Sitting in the sand, complete darkness surrounding me, the sound of the ocean waves and cold salt water against my bare feet. Finally, a soft pink glow rising along the horizon, a purple haze, and then a bright yellow ball. My favorite part is how the sun casts it's rays just along the surface of the water like glitter, twinkling, but it only lasts but for a moment.




I had only 2 seconds to take this picture and I got it lol
The "glitter"
My beach treaure 
                                                                                 Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.