Saturday, July 4, 2015

Last Memeories of New York

Hey Everyone,
   I no longer live in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY. I moved to Virginia in the beginning of this year but I never got around to posting much once winter hit; I hate cold weather. So, here are my last memories in New York. I will miss the place dearly... but not the snow lol.

Surprise I got a hair cut!
Went apple picking
The many colors of fall
Winter is coming.
FIRST SNOW!
Celebrated my husband's 23rd birthday. I made the cake.
Christmas Cookies!
Graduation day!
That's all the pictures I'm going to post but if you'd like to see more, then take a look at my Instagram <--click this). This blog all started when I moved to New York, I'm very thankful for all the adventures and self confidence it brought me
                                         

                                                                       Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog! Please leave a comment.